Have you ever SecondLifed Meme



Also this week with the appointment of the Memes of Strawberry , that to say adores them^^

Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. 

Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – Yes
 

Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Yes
 

Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – Yes, I have a passion for the motorbikes and I adore the sailboats, in fact with the Banshee my sailboat participates to of the regattas
 

Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – No
 

Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – Yes
 

Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – Yes, often
 

Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – No
 

Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? – Yes, as because I adore the water and the effects that can be gotten with the lights and the correct shades
 

Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Yes, I adore the sunsets
 

Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – Well he, has done him
 

Have you ever dated in Second Life? – No
 

Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? –I am married in second life my husband real, he knows I am tremendously boring, for which have participated to mine and I must say that  have been guest to different marriages
 

Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Yes, No, No
 

Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – I admit of him, usually the sexual activity on second life for me and my husband is a pò as a preliminary for the sex in real that is better decidedly^^
 

Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? –  No



On Relitha

Body : Slink Physique Mesh Body  :  SLink   by Siddean Munro

Hands and Feets : Slink AvEnhance  :  SLink   by Siddean Munro

Earring: *MC* Gypsy Beads Earrings :  * Mon Cheri *   by Freya Olivieri

Hair : -LaViere- Nadia/Black  :  LaViere   by Azure Electricteeth

Top : ~Sassy!~ Sundari top :  Thrift Shop by  Ivy Burner

Pant : :Rir Boot cut Jeans With HUD :  Rir Life Design by Relitha Byron

Photographer and model : Relitha Byron

1 commenti:

  1. Thank you so much for participating Relitha! Beautiful pictures.

    RispondiElimina