Me, Myself and I Meme



Here I am with another meme of our beautiful Strawberry , very nice to do it this week ^^


Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following statements in your post and complete them writing down the first thing that pops into your head. 


I am… strong
I want… sincerity
I have… fancy fruit
I wish… summer
I hate… falsehood
I fear… loss of loved ones.
I search… to learn about other cultures
I wonder… too many things
I regret… for the mistakes that I made
I never… hardly forgive wrongs
I always… try and look on the bright side.
I usually… smile even when I’m crying inside.
I dance… always
I sing… I was singing in a choir and then often
I often… get lost in my thoughts
I sometimes… I would like to live in Australia
I need…pampering even if I seem hard
I cry… unlikely
I should… be asleep right now.I always get up at 5 am ^^
I love… my husband



On Relitha

Body : Slink Physique Mesh Body  :  SLink   by Siddean Munro

Hands and Feets : Slink AvEnhance  :  SLink   by Siddean Munro

Skin : .::WoW Skins::. Sidney Tan :  ROCK ATTITUDE FASHION FAIR   by sawsan SecretSpy

Hair : MINA Hair - Ilse :  MINA Hair   by Mina Nakamura


Eye Makeup : :::Sn@tch Nefirtiri Eye Makeup (Silver)::: :  Skin Fair 2015   by Ivey Deschanel

Dress : *LpD* - *Elisabeth* Dress Light Sand (Mesh) :  Shiny Shabby by  Nevery Lorakeet

Sandals : ! !SSD BLOGGER LOOT - LUPA 21Shoe :  21Shoe by Sax Shepherd




Photographer and model : Relitha Byron

Location: Isla Tequila

1 commenti:

  1. We all could use some pampering. Thanks so much for participating! <3

    RispondiElimina